Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Also Good for Milkshakes

I sneezed in a bag today. It was an empty paper bag from Sonic. See? There might be some things left that someone hasn't already done.

And how about that Britney? Do we hear the angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus? Or do the angels really give a crap about it?

And how about that story on Channel 5 regarding Bill Heard Chevrolet? The salesperson left recording on some fancy-schmancy device saying, "I know you got f**ked, but still in the long run, you're going to be happy with it. So, take care!" I can guarantee I'll never be giving my business to that company.

Oh. If you like kitties, there are several still available from the Sumner animal hoarder.

Not much on the tube tonight. But it's not Thursday. Thursday is my new night. It's Survivor, E.R. and now GREY'S ANATOMY!!! Yes! I finally got caught up! Woot!

Now wasn't all this much nicer than hearing about dirty politicians, long voting lines, bad voting machines, etc.? Yes, I thought so.

2 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Aw, Paul's so sweet.

WTF on Bill Heard. Yikes.

On Brit, don't care... yada yada.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

I cracked myself up when I said "Not much on the tube tonight." hahahaha... you know... elections and stuff. And thanks for the blessing, Paul. I'll take all I can get!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home