Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Congrats to Mark & Photo Dump 2

Ivy and I had lunch today at Smyrna's Rocking Chair Cafe with Mark of Drama Llama. Then we piled in our cars, drove to the old fire department place and stood in line to vote. I didn't realize until just now that it was Mark's VERY FIRST TIME VOTING! Congratulations - it wasn't so bad, now was it?

You know, with all the attention about that misguided Amendment One stuff, I didn't know there was a second amendment on the ballot. I felt really stupid, but just so you know it's about whether or not to make senior citizens pay taxes. And to make me feel even worse about it, I don't remember less than an hour later how I actually voted on that measure! Duh. I was disappointed that I didn't get to help influence whether Smyrna decides to allow packaged liquor to be sold. I would have voted yes on that one! Why should LaVergne have all the fun?!

So I'm going to TRY to post more pictures. Blogger is not cooperating at all, but I suppose you get what you pay for. Nope it's not working... will try AGAIN later.



Front yard this morning.

LATER THAT SAME AFTERNOON... the genius of M. helps uplift my soul. She emailed me and said, "Stupid! Load them to Flickr and just do the link instead of uploading directly to Blogger." Except she didn't call me stupid. And she was much nicer than the fake quote indicates. ha. So here we go again!



Here's another view of my front yard this morning. Pretty.



I called this photo "Why I love my dog" - isn't she cute??



I call this one, "Why I Hate My Neighbor's Dog." He is truly a jack russell terrorist. He always destroys our stuff. We talked to our neighbor several months ago and the dog was under control for awhile. But they've been letting him run wild again this last week or two. Grrrrr.



Another picture this morning of my front yard while it was all foggy out. Love the colors.



Finally, this is little butthead dog. She's hiding under the chair so the other dog, Libby, can't get her bone. She's such a greedy dog.

So, if I host a blogger Christmas party, would anyone come?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely pics...A party? when and where? i would love to come to a party hosted by the great and powerful Kathy T. just let me know what I need to bring and when it is and I am there with my jungle bells on...he he he

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Actually, Ivy is the great and powerful. Kathy T. is just the doofus who wants an excuse to clean her house.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! I should go vote early. Thanks Mark for voting!!!! ;)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

awww, I would love to meet you for lunch,but smyrna is too far from the office. One day...

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home