Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Photo Dump

If blogger lets me, here are some photos I like.



My daughter, the tooth fairy.



My other favorite. She said she wasn't sure what she is, but she has black angel wings and thought her "red" eyes looked cool. Oooookay. Do I have a goth-girl? Well since she doesn't wear black lipstick and prefers blond highlights to black hair, I'm hopeful she's not full-blown goth.



My favorite pet, Kitty. She loves me without constant meowing like Pootster, the old cat. Please ignore my sock in the photo. The sad part is I can look over the top of my laptop and see the sock still there on the floor. Maybe I'll walk the walk this weekend instead of talking the talk about housekeeping.



Old me at the skating rink last night for the Juliet Low Birthday Skate. I've worried on and off about my wrinkles that have started rapidly setting-in. And they really don't bother me that much because I feel like I've earned every single one of them. Every wrinkle represents an experience in my life, good and bad. You might've seen my good/bad list but there is so much more. Getting my banana seat bicycle at the very first birthday party I remember (I was about 8 or 9 years old) and not getting to ride it until all the kids at the party had a chance because I'd have it all the time after that. And that was okay, so I only earned a little wrinkle from it. The time I was in college and waited for my weekend ride home to finish her play. I waited and waited. After hours, I figured out that they left without me so I was alone for the weekend. That was bad enough to earn a medium wrinkle. Then there was the time I was in San Diego on a business trip and then I got the call from home that my baby girl had accidentally found Grandma's high blood pressure medicine when she was 18 months old and ate it. She had to have her stomach pumped and I couldnt' be with her. That was a big ol' wrinkle. Yes, I've earned every one of them!

And that's all my photos for this photo dump. I'm watching the LAST EPISODE of Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy now, so gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

great pics :) The kids look fab!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

I remember as a young teen that "goth" was a fairly easy thing to do for Halloween. Some black eyeliner, white face powder, maybe a little red lipstick for blood trickle and an all black outfit. Cheap and easy and just enough to make the 'rents look twice!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home