Friday, October 20, 2006

A Camping We Will Go

With regrets for not posting more this week, my blog will be equally desolate until at least Sunday afternoon as I'm taking nine girl scouts camping tonight. I've spent all day gathering supplies, pre-cooking some foods (ground beef and macaroni), and loading my swanky new Honda Pilot with gear. No, I'm definitely NOT the crunchy granola type leader... my ideal camping would be at a Ritz Carlton with room service. But I am a Mom and am fulfilling my obligatory duty to my youngest daughter of supporting her during her formative years.

After we arrive tonight at Camp Sycamore Hills and unload our cars, they get to find their patrols. I'm being sneaky in that it's going to be random this time. We found Halloween stickers with three different pictures (black cats, double pumpkins, and puppies peeking around pumpkins). They girls will each pick one card. The three who have the cats are in one patrol, etc. Tonight we're also going to play a flashlight game and a rock game (woot!). We'll probably go on a night hike which should be fun. In the morning, the girls start their adventure programs at 8:30 a.m. so they'll have to have eaten and dishes done by 8:15 a.m. That should be fun dragging them out of bed at 6:00 a.m. Mwaaa-haaa-haaa!

At some point in mid-morning, I'll bathe (I promise) and try to make myself pretty for the Belmont University panel. After that, it's back to camp and cooking dinner (or supervising the 11-12-13 year olds cook).

We're going to eat lunch Sunday at Strattons in Ashland City then head back home. Then I'll probably collapse for about four hours, then watch TV and vedge the rest of the night. That's my weekend plans!

OH ONE MORE THING! Check out this FABOO video Ivy and I shot yesterday of one of my listings. The production company is "We Need a Thesauras Productions" because... well... the words huge, beautiful, and gorgeous are said repeatedly. Haha. She did cut out all the F** words and SHI* words for when I messed up. And at the end when I'm laid out on the couch all fat and sassy, I saw what my husband meant when he said I always twiddle my thumbs. God.

Okay, now you can watch me be a dork. I guess it's no worse than me shaking my boo-tay at the skate party. ENJOY!


This gorgeous Antioch, TN home is for sale! Contact Kathy Tyson for details.


PS - THANKS IVY! YOU ROCK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the house costs under $1 million, don't tell me, OK? They just built new condos in my neighborhood (I'm a renter) and they are going for over $600K. For little 2 BR/2BA condos! Craziness!!

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home