Thursday, October 05, 2006

TIME CHANGE!

Thank you Shauna of *O Pish Posh* for letting us know the Pumpkin Farm doesn't open until 3:00 p.m. As a result, we're moving the lunch time to 1:00 p.m. I hope this doesn't mess anyone up, but we felt it would be :::awkward::: to sit around O'Charleys for three hours. Especially for those of us bringing hyper, bored kids. More news.... I may have talked my husband into coming! Whee!!

Here's who we have and maybe have so far:

M. of Daily Diablogger and family (party of 4)
Kathy T. and family (party of 4)
Ivy and kids (party of 4)
Chip (party of 2, maybe?)
Mark and nephew (party of 2)
Shauna of *O Pish Posh* (maybe? party of 2 or 3 if hubby coming?)
Sista Smiff (please??)

If you plan to come, please comment so I can let the folks at O'Charleys know to reserve an area for us. I think we're up to 15 confirmed and 19-20 if we hear back from the maybes and pleases. Anyone else? We'd love to have you!! I'm sorry Sonia and Ginger and Michael are working too far away to join us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

mmm . . . O'Charleys! It has been quite some time since I've been there. It's one of my favs, including The Blackeye Pea.

I obviously can't, but pretend I'm there.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Gunner said...

I'm in.

15 confirmed? Nice size get together,

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I"m sorry I can't make it...have lots of fun! I wanna see pics

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we coulda made it out. Time got away from us. I want to try to get #2 over there. Our pumpkin farm was destroyed in the tornado and I know he'd absolutely love it.

Looks like a fun time was had by all.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home