Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Night

Thanks to Kat Coble, we are getting ready to watch for the first time ever Grey's Anatomy. I'm kind of excited to see what all the hubbub is about. I need to go and read the fine folks on my blogroll, but I think I'm going to watch the DVD instead. At least until Bill Maher comes on at 10:00 p.m. Oh! Did anyone see the season opener of ER? I :::love::: that show! I missed the first 20 minutes, though, because I was preoccupied. And I love Earl and The Office. Thursday nights do indeed make my soul happy.

I'm a TV-aholic. Good.
I'm a TV-aholic. Bad.

Get well wishes to Bad Bad Ivy while I'm here. She, Megs, and Aaron all have strep throat. I'm hoping John, his lovely wife Lynn, my friend Boop, and I don't get it from having lunch with her on her birthday Wednesday! I told her I'd fix dinner for her, but I'd have to put it at the end of the driveway for her to come and pick up. She can't come in! That's all for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, Lynn and I don't appear to be strepped...sorry to hear about Ivy-girl and the family.

Good times at lunch on Weds..hope we can do it again sometime.

What did ya' think about G. Anatomy??

12:32 AM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Ah-hoo-ahhh! He :::is::: McDreamy! We got through three of them and I can't wait to watch more! Hubby taped the opener of this season, but I don't want to watch until I can see all of Season 1 and Season 2. I can definitely see why this show is so popular! Glad we got the new DVR - especially for Thursday nights!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Patrick Dempsey is just too damn cute for words.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home