Saturday, September 09, 2006

Unmute the Static

So the message I got yesterday from the WKRN blogger meeting is that I may be the next William Shakespeare or Johann Gutenberg or Jeff Probst. There may be a hidden genius inside of me ready to capitalize on the vast wasteland of tens of thousands of hours of entertainment needing to be filled. So I've been trying to come up with some ideas for a show:
  • Sit at the local convenience center and videotape the junk people throw away, the cars they drive, and the compactor crushing all the garbage.
  • Put the camera on a tripod aimed at the hummingbird feeder and watch the birds and wasps fight for their fair share of that sweet sweet nectar of life.
  • Tape me showing people houses (wait, that's already been done via Househunters).
  • Sit in a dentists office and tape that fun (or an orthodontist).
  • High school.

That's all my ideas for now. But I do have some photos!

We were slow in leaving, but from left is moi, Sista Smiff, CeeLCee, Ivy, Chip, John and B. And is that B-Dub behind Chip??? I'm SO MAD at myself for not saying hello! Oh, and photo credit to Todd (who, like Ivy's husband, really does exist).

Never give up! Never surrender!

OH! Finally, if anyone wants to buy a magazine from my daughter for her school fundraiser, please let me know. Just comment! Or you can look online at qsp.com and type LaVergne Middle School. She needs to sell five more by tomorrow to qualify for the next round of prizes. And I am not buying any more!

4 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

That Michael dude rocked. He and I would get along really well.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Dude, taping you showing people houses might be interesting, actually. Let me put some thought into this.

9:16 PM  
Blogger John H said...

3 thoughts:
1) whatthehell was i thinking vis' a vis' my picture in that group shot..
2) i think the high school idea has promise
3) it was good to see you...i'm going to try and make it out to the next Smyrna blogger meet-up..c u there?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I hate that I missed all of the frivolity, and ...
Where can I get a Keith Richards for President T-shirt?

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home