Saturday, September 02, 2006

Cleaning and Cookouts

I am so thrilled it's a three-day weekend. We have no plans to travel, but are taking advantage of the extra time off and cooler weather to do some house and yard maintenance. Husband is taking on the outside weeds and garage, while I'm tackling the inside. All bathrooms, floors, and other surfaces must be cleaned. Our vacuum cleaner is about to pay for itself!

We haven't started yet... I'm watching Clean Sweep on TLC for inspiration! The inspiration is that our house isn't horrible like the homes on Clean Sweep! However, if we don't get on it now, it could be! haha! If we are able to get everything done, I'm hoping to have a cookout tomorrow, then we can relax on Monday.

Work has been a roller-coaster. We had an inspection of the home down the street from us, and the inspector found mold under the house in the crawl space. Fortunately, the seller has agreed to remediate it.. otherwise it will never sell. So we'll see what happens. Then I was going to write a contract on another listing last night, but the buyers decided they wanted an agent to represent them, not just have a "facilitator" which I would be since I also have the house listed. I don't know who they're going to use, so I'm just waiting now for a contract. I'm not a patient person, so it's very frustrating having to wait.

I have no other news, so I guess I'd better get busy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

How's that cleaning coming along, Kathy? :-)

What we've decided to do this weekend:
[this space left intentionally blank]

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

I already posted this on Connie's site, but theleaning went GREAT! I mean, cleaning really sucketh but the house was satisfactory by the time all my local blogger friends showed up. We had a great time... everyone just left when the kids started getting cranky! We missed Chip and Todd though. :(

12:01 AM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

I had a great time. We'll have to do that again, soon.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool. We're calling a realtor today, so we spent the weekend touch-up painting. Fun stuff.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home