Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Taste in Music

Following the Sista's lead and trying to "smiff" out my taste in music, here's what I found:


Your Taste in Music:

90's Alternative: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
80's Pop: High Influence
80's Alternative: Medium Influence
90's Pop: Medium Influence

Well, yeah. That's pretty accurate. Ironically, I used to help host a radio show featuring 50's and 60's music and the alternative show came on right after mine. There was always some friendly competition between the two programs. At that time, I never thought alternative would be my music of choice but I know it's true. The Cure, Green Day, Kate Bush... the list goes on. As does the beat... goes on... I loved Sonny & Cher, too. I'm not a huge fan of country, but I love bluegrass. Don't like jazz at all, but could listen to classical all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home