Monday, September 25, 2006

I Couldn't Believe It

Spoiler Alert. If you haven't been watching Grey's Anatomy and are planning to do so, you won't want to read what I'm writing, so don't go any further.










Seriously. Stop reading.










MRS. McDreamy?
Waaaaa! I couldn't believe it. Here I am just blissfully watching how nice and sweet all these relationships are ... well except for the syphilis incident ... and this really mean woman walks up and introduces herself. Hell, I'd be mean too if I were her!

So does anyone have Season 2? I guess I'll go down to the local Movie Gallery and see if it's out. My take on Grey's Anatomy? It's not ER, but I like it like it yes I do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

er WAS "THE SHOW" during it's first few years...but it sucks so bad now. Ick. Can't even bother myself to watch the previews of it. Grey's on the other hand! wow...lovin' it. Girl, you gotta hurry up and watch season 2..so you can watch this season!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm not a fan, but the wife is. We got both seasons here in Norway before the U.S. did, so I won't spoil anything for you by telling you about season 2. There were actually a few episodes that attracted my interest, and that in and of itself is amazing.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

love me some Grey's!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home