Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blogger Get-Together

I've been on the phone with my friend and famous bus-driver DeWayne of Chip Talks and we are plotting. Nothing as nefarious as what to do with rope, duct tape and a shovel (although making a box oven, learning to tie knots, and putting out a camp fire the proper was is NOT nefarious) (haha), but plotting nonetheless.

We are planning a mini-meeting of bloggers! A lunch date! So come one, come all!

WHERE: O'Charleys in Smyrna (kids eat free)
TIME: 11:30 a.m.
WHEN: Friday, October 6th
WHO: Middle Tennessee Bloggers and Friends

Afterwards, we're going to Walden Pumpkin Farm! It's FALL BREAK and I'd like to take my kids to do at least one fun thing. I can't imagine doing anything more fun that hanging out with friends. Let us know if you can make it so we can figure out if we need to reserve a big table!


Remember: Skate for the Children, October 10th, 6:30 - 9:00 p.m., Smyrna Skate Center. Or contact Kathy T. at 491-2161 to make a donation to the Christmas for the Children fund.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there with my nephew and yes there is nothing more fun than hanging out with friends and family...hope ms ivy can make it and I really hope alot of others will be there as well....

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy can you please contact lemonfrog on the forum that we have and let him know where to mail this money order for the donation he is going to send for the fund he has messaged me and needs to know who to make it out too and where to send this...maybe post under events on the forum

http://smyrnatn.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php

mark

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Darn it...I'll be working. :(
If you ever do a weekend thing, I'd love to meet y'all!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginger come out next Tuesday night at the smyrna skate center and meet all of us i have yet to meet most but hopefully then I can meet alot more peoples...you dont have to skate just come join the fun...kathy and myself will bethere with bells on for sure but wont be skating.......just trying to help the cause

drama llama

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is crazy enough I just might be tempted to drive out.

We need to have a blogger get together at one of the parks on a weekend where everybody can bring kids, spouses, etc.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy, Pea and I will try to be there. We go to a storytime on Friday mornings, but if she isn't conked out after that we'll join you for lunch. Walden Farm doesn't open until 3 on weekdays, according to their website.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be there but I work downtown and the commute to Smyrna and back would eat up more lunch hour than I get..:(

10:03 PM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

Yo. I'll be there with three kids.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Wish I could join you! Alas, I don't get unchained from my desk until 5 that day.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

ahhh, I got excited, cause for some reason I had old charley's hickory hollow in my mind. But Smyrna would be too far from my office :( Lemme know if you ever wanna meet up in the Hickory Hollow area.

9:14 AM  
Blogger "The Glenifer" said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog. You're so sweet to invite me, but alas, I have an appointment to get my hair did in Nashville around lunch time. Maybe I can catch y'all at the pumpkin farm.

BTW, One of my hobbies is making beaded jewelry, and I have a few pieces that I want to donate for your silent auction at the Skate Center. Should I just drop them off at Bob Parks? Do you need any help setting up Tuesday? Drop me an e-mail and let me know.

Have a great day!
-Jenn

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

THANK YOU JENN! Jen dropped off some jewelry and a nice donation for the "Christmas for the Children" party. We appreciate you! Hopefully we'll see Jenn at the pumpkin farm!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home