Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Not a Serial Killer

I am not a serial killer. I have never killed anyone. I did hit a bunny rabbit one Easter and felt horrible about it. I accidentally ran over a puppy, too. At least that's what my family says. I didn't feel the bump but they say a puppy died and blamed me. Birds have flown into my car. And a deer once put its foot through my brother's radiator (I was driving). But I am not a serial killer. I promise.

However, if the police come to my door in the next week or so, I blame the people at Target. That's where I asked for help finding duct tape, rope, and a shovel. It's for GIRL SCOUT CAMP people! The duct tape is to make the box ovens. The rope is to teach the girls how to tie knots. The shovel is for the fire... we are not supposed to put fires out with water, but by shoveling dirt. So I proclaim my innocence now. On my honor!


Remember: Skate for the Children, October 10th, 6:30 - 9:00 p.m., Smyrna Skate Center. Or contact Kathy T. at 491-2161 to make a donation to the Christmas for the Children fund.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

duct tape, rope, and a shovel??? wow I thought you were one kinky girl...lol...just joking....

8:05 PM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Do not worry, my friend, I will bail you out of jail. :)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her bond money will go to the christmas for the children fund....lol......

8:40 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

You're all so sympathetic!! haha! I would say "I'll get you my little pretties," but...

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come get me and my 84lbs dog too...lol....

8:53 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I hit a chicken once.
I'm sure my computer is being tapped for that small, accidental indiscretion.

You said Duct Tape. Hee hee.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

(snickers) if I saw someone buying duct tape, a shovel, and rope, I'd be thinkin' somethin' shady was goin' on!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home