Monday, October 16, 2006

The Podcasters ARE coming!

I love Paul's post and cartoon on his Chasing the Dragon's Tale blog about Saturday's meeting. Read and see it here. It will be interesting to see how many (if any!) students attend this meeting. The great thing about it, regardless, it's just our regular meeting anyway! Guess I'll have to think of something to talk about.

I could talk about my girl scout troop. I'll be interrupting my girl scout troop's camping trip to attend. Whee! I'm sure my scouts will be happy about that! ha!

See? I don't have much to discuss right now. I really don't. Bloggers block, I suppose.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! RUN ..RUN..RUN FOR THE HILLS..THE PODCASTERS ARE COMING...HELP US ALL GOD HELP US ALL!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Is that anything like the Pod people?

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home