Saturday, October 07, 2006

Why Do I Always Want to Spell Flu "Flue" ??

I got my second annual flu shot yesterday and I'm paying for it today. My right arm is sore, nose is slightly drippy, my right eye feels itchy, and I generally feel crappy. Oh wait. I think that's because I did housework today. Dusted, vacuumed, wiped down walls, and cleaned two outside storm windows (the ones we couldn't see out of because they were too nasty). My upstairs is still a disaster, but the living room downstairs is presentable.

I am so excited about the great pictures Michelle posted on her Flickr account (the one of my leg and shoe are particularly nice!). Actually, my favorite is of her son laughing! Head kicked back, from-the-gut kinda laugh! I also love Ivy's video of yesterday! My only disappointment is that Ivy edited the part out where she was squatting in front of the pumpkin patch (she dragged me over there with her). While she tried to moderate some great stuff, I stood behind her and mocked her much like Chevy Chase used to do to Jane Curtin.

Just for fun, I'm posting more pics!


Another pic of M's son. He looks so determined to find the perfect pumpkin!


This photo just proves that I have no shame. Please do not write your own caption.


Melissa and Lindsay next to the scarecrows.


How cool is a tire swing? The picnic table behind it is itty-bitty.

I was going to post more pictures, but Blogger wouldn't let me. Instead, I guess I'll quit writing since I have to go take care of my drippy nose. TMI!

2 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Oh, no. You got the O. :O

7:49 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Looked like it was fun. Oddly enough, "flue" (floo'uh) in Norwegian means "a fly", as in house fly. Not that flies are related to the moment here, I just thought it was funny.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home