Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Halloween is finally here and although we haven't decorated in years for it, my girls are still pretty excited. Why don't we decorate? We live far enough off the road that no one could see what we've done anyway, so it's just not worth the trouble.

So I got an email from my office last week saying that every few years when Halloween falls on the same day as our sales meetings, agents are encouraged to wear their costumes. Some interesting facts... most of the female agents came as witches. One or two who didn't were asked if they left their brooms at the doorstep (pretty funny). I didn't dress up, although I almost found a big white sheet to put over me so I could come as Antarctica. Instead, I took about 30 seconds to make my costume.



Can anyone guess what it is? I went as "the real estate market"! Hahahahaha! A realtor joke! Are you rolling on the floor laughing?

I can't stay on here very long. I have to go help my youngest kiddo get ready. She's the tooth fairy because the sequins on her crown and wand are white and look like teeth. I guess I'll just wear a pumpkin pin made of beads and safety pins and go as "The (Not So) Great Pumpkin".

And by the way, I'm so mad at myself for not going to Jamie's party. It looked like a blast. And special shout out to Malia. Yes, I hope you go to Kat's house on Friday! Because you are special. Oh so special. :::hee-hee:::

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I had a dental appointment this afternoon, and the hygenist was wearing a T-shirt with the phrase "GO, CEILING!" Her examination room was decorated with that phrase as well as "CEILING IS #1!"

She had to explain it to me: she was dressed as ... a ceiling fan.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Bahahaha, I like your costume. :D

4:30 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I got a bit behind on the blog reading! See you tomorrow night!! And thanks for the shout-out! I feel loved :-)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home