Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Get Well Newscoma

I wanted to send well wishes to everyone's favorite western-part-of-the-state news editor, Newscoma. I'm hoping the surgery was flawless and your recovery is speedy. I'm hoping you're being waited on hand-and-foot and being spoiled with ice cream, hot soup, and some great books. Get well soon.


*Shout out to CeeLCee for unwittingly prodding me into writing this post! He's so great about remembering people... Meanwhile, because Newscoma is a supercool, smart, witty, amazing, talented person, we all want you to get well soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

First day back on the innertubes. Thank you so much for your kind words.
And yeah, I feel like the hind end of a horse, but it will get better.
I love my blogging buddies.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home