Saturday, November 04, 2006

No One Cued the Dice

If blogger bunco means sitting around talking with amazing women about subjects ranging from religion to politics to marriage to children, then I'm all about it! Here's a brief (very brief) synopsis of what I learned tonight:
  1. Kat & Tim make delicious lasagna.
  2. Teenagers are not always pleasant to raise.
  3. Harold Ford Jr. is very charismatic.
  4. There are a lot of gay men in our lives.
  5. Honesty is always a trait to be admired while trolling for readers is dishonest and manipulative.
  6. Husbands are both a pleasure and a pain.

Nope, not a single dice (or is it di) was rolled. But it was an extraordinary evening thanks to Sharon, Kat, Aunt B, Ivy, SaraC, Mary, Shauna, Malia, and Mandi! I'm sorry I don't have Mary's blog address and we hope Mandi starts her blog soon! G'nite my friends.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harold Ford? Charismatic? No way.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Mari's Blog

I had a great time! I'm so glad everyone was able to make it.

7:01 AM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

sorry I missed it.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see I know that most everyone in this country either has a family member that is gay or knows someone that is gay. that is why I dont know why there is soo much bickering over admendment 1. I am sooo very glad you wonderful ladies of blogger world had a great time. maybe us gays should have our night...go to a club for some dancing...chip you in?


mark

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home