Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blogger Meeting & Podcast Coming

From our great friends at This is Smyrna:

Next Saturday, November 18th at 2:00 PM is the date and time of the next Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group Meeting. Come on out to Espresso Joe's and meet some of Middle Tennessee's Bloggers and Podcasters. MTBPG members provide a network of support, knowledge and encouragement to one another.

We have some special guests coming all the way from South Carolina. If you have a topic that you would like to discuss, let me know.

Looking forward to meeting new members and visiting with the old. It has been little more than a year since this group formed. I can recall having met Bad Bad Ivy and Chip for the first time. If you can believe it, I knew nothing of NiT when I created the group! Imagine that.

Espresso Joe's Coffee Co is located at:
901 Rock Springs Rd.
Smyrna, TN
615-220-2870

Come on out and join the fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

I think i'll stop by and have some java with you guys. Of course..no one will probably know who I am (or recognize me). heh :) Should I wear a name tag? Can't stay too long...the in laws (holy hell) will be coming over for a birthday dinner.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

I'm really going to try and come, we have a "family thing" at my in-laws that day but since this is during Boo's naptime maybe I can duck out for a litte while.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home