Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wanted: New Set of Wheels

Although I've posted this on my real estate blog, I thought this was unbelievable so wanted to share over here, too. We've been hearing all over the place about the incentives that builders in Florida, California, etc. are offering to get rid of their inventory. An agent announced at our meeting yesterday that through November, if you buy this home in the Stonewood subdivision of Smyrna, the builder will GIVE YOU HIS RED 1956 STUDEBAKER.

He's also offering $10,000 in buyer incentives, to use as you want: furniture, closing costs, etc. So who wants to make an appointment to see this home?? For only $379,900, this 3500 square feet, 5 bedroom, 4 bath home could be yours.



This isn't his car and I don't know what kind of shape his is in, but to give you an idea...

5 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

They both look awesome. If only...

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, if only......

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt! As nice as the house is, I'd totally take the car...
sweeeeet...

8:21 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

When am I going to win the lottery?
When, dammit, When.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, has anyone else heard of this new builder incentive called Pictured Home, my builder offers this service. Pictured Home is going to take digital 360 pictures of my new home during the entire construction process. I can log into my own personal account at picturedhome.com to view the photos.

Other cool things are you can store information about your home’s flooring, paint color, trim work on the website. I have two kids and I am constantly painting spots where they write on the walls with their crayons. Now I can store the manufacturer and color code of the paint, so I can find it easily at my hardware store.

Also, Pictured Home can capture an entire inventory of your home’s valuables for insurance purposes. A couple years ago, my home was flooded and I had to replace my big screen TV but I lost the receipt and didn’t have a photo of the TV. I fought with my insurance company for months to get them to cover the cost of the TV.

I’ll post an update when I receive my first set of photos.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home