Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Moment of Silence

I really don't mean to be in such a dark mood, but these caught my attention as really awful ways to die. This lady suffocated after falling behind a bookcase trying to adjust her TV. Then her family didn't find her for days and days. The next was an anti-war activist who poured gasoline on himself to protest the Iraq war. And no one realized it until the Chicago Reader blogs started talking about it. One death an accident, another a choice, but both tragic in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

How awful and sad on both counts. But that bookcase thing is really freaking me out. I can't imagine what her family must be going thru now knowinw what happened.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be so embarrassed to die doing something like that. Hell, both of them. Setting yourself on fire...good lord.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home