Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tag, I'm Weird Too

I didn't even realize that the Smiffster tagged me a couple of days ago to share 6 weird things about moi. Gosh. I don't know where to start, but I'll give it a try.

1. I burp really really loud when around my family and sometimes around my close friends. I find it quite pleasing, too. My kids think it's absolutely disgusting and my mother-in-law despises it, but it's such a joyful thing for me to be able to make such a loud noise. Oh yes, there are other nasty noises, too, but let's keep this rated PG.

2. I like to exfoliate my husband's right foot. See, he broke his hip in a car accident years ago and can't reach his own foot. I don't really like clipping his toenails, but rubbing all the dry skin off is almost as much fun as peeling a sunburn.

3. I like peeling sunburns. Mine. My husband's. My kids'. You asked for weird things, right?

4. I hate onions. Don't like them. Never have. Sometimes they're okay for flavor, but to eat them - blech.

5. I like getting out my flashlight and watching my idiot cat chase the light. I try to make her run up the wall. Sometimes she does, other times she just runs into the wall. Then I laugh at her.

6. I panic when anyone except my family comes near me in the water. I :::think::: I remember my parents telling me I fell out of a boat as a toddler. My uncle jumped in after me, but he didn't know how to swim. He must've pulled me down or something because I get extremely nervous if anyone is within arm's length of me.

I actually thought of a couple of more things, but we'll just wait for the next weird meme. Thanks Smifferific for thinking of me!

Oops I forgot to tag some other folks! Sonia, you were the first (and probably only) to comment so you're up! And let's see... how about Mark, Chip, M., Shauna, and Doug A. TAG!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

i'm the same way about onions. I love cooking with them...but if I feel an onion in something I'm eating...I get all skeeved out. Heh. Love the cat thing. Seriously, is there anything funnier than watching a cat chase a light? I think not.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would this world be without onions? Bland.

I'm convinced God made burps and farts to make us laugh. They're just funny (especially farts) and anybody who can't giggle at gas is too uptight.

I like this Smiffster and Smifferific thing.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home