Sunday, November 19, 2006

This is Why ...

Although I have a degree in journalism, this is why I'm not a reporter.

You are far too kind. I would like to state, however, that it didn't really take me 16 years to graduate college..it just seemed that way because I literally spent 16 years at Lipscomb (1st thru senior in college). (FROM JOHN)

My grandparents ran the county party not the state, but they were intricate in it. (FROM TRACE)

The trend, according to the Tennessean, is to move to the west part of EAST Nashville, as opposed to west nashville. Gallatin Road has heretofore been kind of a dividing line with the upscaling going on to the east and the 'scarier' neighborhoods to the west. It appears that the urban pioneer types are marching to the west - of east nashville.just wanted to set the record straight here.
(FROM JOHN)
See? Fiction is so much nicer! Thankfully, I learned long ago that there is no pride in authorship when I write. And since I'm in my 40's, I acknowledge that I don't know anything so really I am wise. Wise enough to make corrections when I'm mistaken, anyway. Thanks for the heads-up groovy guys and groovy gals. :::Kathy T. shuffles away mumbling:::

1 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

You do GREAT!!!
Your stuff has feeling and is so real.
I love it.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home