Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weekend Stuff

This has been a pretty good weekend, starting out with lunch on Friday with Ivy and John. I mention that because Ivy has been recalcitrant in posting this FANTASTIC picture. She said she didn't care if I did, so.........



Brad, who shaves his head twice a week, was a good sport and posed for a photo with his long lost kin-folk. That was fun. By the way, my daughter said she thought Ivy looks very pretty without her hair.

More fun was had at the monthly Middle Tennessee Blogger & Podcast Meeting today. Big turnout... the Divine M, John H, Malia, Shauna, Heather & Ivy, Gunner & Elizabeth, Chip, and a surprise visit from Terrie B. and her friend from Minnesota. I have a sinking feeling that I'm forgetting someone...

During the meeting, M. thanked the fine businesses and individuals who donated to The Christmas Challenge, we talked about the electronic voting machines, and discussed a certain blogger Christmas party coming up at a certain someone's house on December 9th. If you want to come, email me HERE so I can give directions, etc. I'll post more info about it as it gets closer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynnster said...

Ivy looks so fabulous with no hair. If I shaved mine I would look like... I don't know but it wouldn't be good!!!

And yet anotehr great pic... heck, I can hardly get any decent pictures of me WITH hair! :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Yup.
Ivy is one sexy, groovy woman.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Oh sure, talk about the Christmas party without me there...I see how it is. :(

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home