Saturday, November 18, 2006

Did I Earn my Diploma?

Surfing this morning, I saw someone had taken a quiz about what dialect they speak. I thought I'd see my own, but mistakenly navigated to the main quiz page. The quiz, "Did you deserve your high school diploma?" caught my attention. I'm relieved to say that I did. Whew. But I only got a "B" because the geometry question messed me up (that's the one I recognize tripping over, anyway, but I would've thought science to be the one to lower my score). So here it is. Good luck.


You paid attention during 86% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

Now I have to go find more quizzes, but this time I'll stick with the "What celebrity are you" type tests. I wonder if there's one about how to get motivated to do housework?

2 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

I didn't do the test because I barely remember high school.
It was a different world back then:)

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an 86 as well, but I'm not sure about all of the questions (eg they spelled "twelfth" wrong in "Twelfth Night" and two of the "dangling modifier" sentences were bad, although only one of them had a dangling modifier).

And I had no clue on the geography question.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home