Thursday, January 19, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies

Hooray! I've finally finished entering my troop's cookie orders online. And it isn't even midnight (my deadline). My girls didn't do too great this year... I didn't push because I just don't give a crap. So much of it already goes to the national and regional office, then they've set up a new rule so that we stand to lose even more money per box that I care if they sold 200 boxes or 0 boxes. Some sold 0. One sold over 200. Between my girls, we sold about 100.

I had a big meeting today at the office, then after I helped another agent from our Gallatin do some computer work. She was so sweet - hugged and hugged me for setting some basic preferences that she had no clue how to do. I love helping people when they are truly appreciative.

Tomorrow I'll work for awhile, then have to pick up Hillary from school to get her eye exam. Afterwards, we'll come home and then the family is going to the OUTBACK for dinner. Ivy! We got gift certificates from Mom and Dad for Christmas, so are going to use them.

Hmmm-kay. I got nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home