Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! We don't have big plans, unless I drive up to my parents house in Kentucky. It appears that no one except me wants to go. I hate paying $2.75 a gallon to go myself. I am so angry at the gas prices going up again. I feel very helpless about it.

So to cheer myself up, I posted my favorite picture. It cracks me up every time I see it!

I'm sitting here watching "The Day After Tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid and Jake Gyllenhal. At the risk of revealing how old I am (haha), I just want to say that I think Dennis Quaid is soooo good looking! Not as sexy as my own husband, of course, but still. I saw him interviewed the other night on either Letterman or Leno and even wrinkled up, he looks good. Dang.

Lordy work has been keeping me busy. I did have a listing appointment this afternoon, but the asshat found another agent. That's fine and dandy - I have no problem with that. It was his attitude about it that frosted my butt. When I politely asked who the other agent was, he said, "Well you'll find out soon enough." What a jerk. That paranoid, secretive attitude makes me glad I didn't actually get stuck working with him. Boy am I venting today! Ha!

I think I'm taking my daughters to a "fair/carnival" tonight that's set up in front of the Smyrna bowling alley. I may take my camera and try to get some fun pictures. I'm out of news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home