Thursday, March 23, 2006

In a Funk

I am sooooo ready for warmer weather. Only one more morning of getting up at 6:00 a.m. before spring break! Hot diggity. We're taking the girls to the mountains this weekend - Hillary was 2 last time she went so doesn't remember and Melissa has never been. I hope they enjoy the trip and are old enough to appreciate the beautiful views.

We got our CLEAR TO CLOSE on our refinance! Whee! Our appraisal did come in about $2000 shy, but we can handle that. Anyway, because of this loan, we are paying off almost all of our debt (except this new loan, of course). ha. It's going to save us about $1000 p/month. That makes mamasita happy.

I'm in some kind of funk this week. I feel a tad depressed and I'm fighting it off. I think I'd feel better if I could generate some bidness! My co-listing with another agent is being withdrawn today because we re-measured the house yesterday and there was a 500 sf difference between our measurements and the tax record. This means the house needs to be reduced by about $30,000 - and the seller would rather just keep it. I don't blame them... I would too. My other listing that's supposed to close next week - the inspection came back saying the A/C unit is cracked. WTF? If my sellers don't fix it, I'm afraid that'll fall through so we'll see what happens today. I have other buyers I'm working with, but no one is ready just yet. This is the week of my discontent. I need to read my daily affirmations more:

"I spend a lot of quality, happy time with my family."
"I am thin. Thin people don't eat junk."
"I treat all people with friendly courtesy." (Can I still cuss other drivers with my windows up?)

There are more, but they're real estate related. Maybe this funk is because of my diet. I cheated. Velma's birthday was Tuesday and we had a chocolate ice cream cake from DQ. I ate a piece on Tuesday and one last night. And they were BIG pieces. Otherwise, I've been doing pretty good with salads, etc.

I'll end your suffering and sign off. Bye ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I definitely feel ya on the funk.

BTW, your kitty is finished! Well, almost, I've got to sew him together, that should take about 5 minutes though, I just got sidetracked. :)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home