Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bloggers Meeting Today

Well that was fun! It was very nice meeting Michelle, Big Orange Michael, Gunner and Elizabeth. And of course it's always great seeing my buddy Ivy and her perfect children! I was surprised the meeting was so short... Having never been to one, I also didn't realize there was an informal agenda, etc. So if I babbled like a fool, sorry. I'll be better prepared next time!

Let's see... we talked about bras, killer clowns, real estate, finding a date for Michael, and so much more! I am of course now going to everyone's site that I met today and reading them over. I didn't realize that Michael was a Sci Fi fan... me too. Did you know that Andre Norton lived in Murfreesboro when she passed away this past year? Her caretaker, Sue, sent some memoribilia to me from Andre after we lost her. Some of her books, estate items, and jewelry will be in our auction for the American Cancer Society at the end of this month.

So I'm going to try to go again and hope that Chip will be there next time! :-) Thanks for having me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

It was a pleasure to meet you today. I'm glad you made it and hope we have frightened you off.

Also, if you were serious about what we talked about at the end of the podcast, drop me a line at bigorangemichael at gmail dot com or bigormichael at gmail dot com.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure do hate I missed the meetup today. I've not missed one till today. Maybe next month.

I'm glad you got to come. I hope you enjoyed it!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home