Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another Day, More Anesthesia

I have to be at Stonecrest Hospital again tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. I'm having an endoscope procedure done. If it wasn't for the fact that I'll go under general anesthesia, I'd be freaking out. From what I understand, some something goes down my throat. Yuck. So I'm off tomorrow.

Good news. I've been on the diabetic and liver diet (no carbs, no fat). I've lost 4 pounds this week. I was very surprised and quite happy. But I'm HUNGRY too often! Being hungry is good. Being hungry is good. Being hungry is good. (My daily affirmation).

Our appraiser was here today. I'm absolutely on pins and needles to see if we make the appraisal. We'll know something by the end of the week ... cross your fingers.

Not much news here as you can tell. So I'm going to bed since I have to get up extra early tomorrow. Blech. Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home