Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gall Bladder, Pancreatitis or Appendix?

"On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being worst, how would you rate your pain?"

EIGHT! OMG. I'm sitting in my office waiting for my husband to get here to take me to the ER. I think this pain is worse than child birth. I was at the model home (karma karma) and had to call the listing agent because I thought I was going to pass our or throw up. It's astonishingly bad.

The good news is that if it's my gall bladder, they can take it out without slicing me open (laproscopic) and I can go home tonight. IF. I haven't even seen a doctor yet, but all my nurse friends and others who've had this described the same pain that's killing me now and they say "gallbladder." I'll keep you posted.

In good news, though, we had our sales meeting this morning and our broker presented the top 10 awards for January. I made #3!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I've made it once before over a year ago, and I was #8 then. So I'm pretty psyched. I'm most pleased that I was able to help some very nice people get into homes they love. :-)

Okay, I've got to go throw up now. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way Kewl! #3 is a wonderful number!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home