Saturday, January 21, 2006

Depressing News

My day has been filled with depressing news. I found out my MIL is coming home tomorrow. Weeping. Weeping. I don't blame her - I'd want to come home too if I was gone for over a month. I'm sure she is sick of being at her sister's house, but I was still hopeful to have another couple of weeks.

Richard and I have been worried sick about his best friend who lives in Atlanta. We haven't heard from him in three days and last time Richard spoke with him, he was absolutely stoned on his prescription meds his doctor is pushing. Well he called us this morning. He's been in jail for two days - was hauled in for DUI after running into someone's car. Richard is going to talk with him tonight and see if he will consider rehab. He really needs it.

Otherwise, I've been helping some new agents in my office. I was asked to mentor one by my broker, and the other came to me for help. I don't see a prob with helping both and hope my broker feels the same way.

Richard took Melissa to a birthday party/sleepover. On his way home, he's picking up Hillary from another sleepover. I wish they could have both been gone to a sleepover on the SAME NIGHT. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home