Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Refinancing - YIKES

We met with our favorite lender (Scott Matuk of Professional Mortgage Group) this evening. I was so relieved to see that we had decent credit scores. I was hoping for high 700's - I did hit the 700's but not as high as I wanted.

Meanwhile, we'll be in so much better shape if we refinance, but now I'm nervous about whether or not our home will make the appraisal. As an agent I think it will, but I can't help but be nervous still. Our problem is that no homes EVER sell in this neighborhood, so we'd have to go to another neighborhood for the market analysis. Yikes. We'll find out in a couple of days.

I need to clean this house, though, before anyone steps inside. Anyone out there want to come over and help me take down the rest of my hideous kitchen wallpaper? Anyone? Anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I will, if you want me to!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our neighborhood is such a great place to live that no one wants to sell. That's got to count for something. :) If I was in town, I'd help you take it down. I hate wallpaper. :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home