Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Shrug. Don't know cause.

After five hours in the ER yesterday, I'm no closer to knowing why my side hurts. The ER doc said to get to my own doc this week and have her order a HidaScan to check my gall bladder. Unfortunately, my doc can't get me in until next week. I think I'm going to find another doctor.

I got the sweetest note from the HS girl who shadowed me last week. Here's what she said:

I would like to thank you for all you did for me. Without your help I would not I been able to decide if real-estate was for me. You are a great,outgoing and down to earth person I felt very comfortable with you and the other people I met. You are a very talented and loving person and I'm gald you took the time to help educate me in the world of real-estate. I hope to see you in the near future but when I am a real-estate agent. Thank you so much; you made a differnce in my life and I will always remember you for that.

Let me tell you , I nearly cried when I read it. It's such a fantastic feeling to make that kind of positive impact in someone's life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Man! Are you still hurting? Is there anything I could do for you?

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you are feeling, I was like that before thanksgiving, luckily for me it was just a REALLLY BAD Stomach bug. I hope you feel better soon!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

You guys are sweet. I do feel vindicated from the embarrassing "We can't find anything wrong with you" visit to the E.R. My husband told his boss that I just wanted the pain to leave, and she asked, "So are you packing yet?" haha!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home