Monday, February 27, 2006

What is it about kids?

I love my babies, but why is it that they NEED you at the worst possible times? Like when I'm settling in to finally watch the second to the last episode of Flavor of Love. Yep, my guilty pleasure. So Pumkin was eliminated tonight, then proceeded to spit in New York's face. Ha. I laughed my head off.

Okay, so Melissa had to tell me about her day. She had a substitute teacher who unfairly spent too much time talking and not enough time allowing them to do their homework. Then she went to Morgan's and roller-bladed. She has some rash so I gave her some Benadryl. And that was just about it!

Today is Hillary's boyfriend's birthday. He turns 19. She's 15. I intend to keep them apart as long as possible - thankfully he lives 3 hours away. We've also lectured about the meaning of statutory rape and prison time. Good times.

I really don't have a lot of other thoughts to share tonight, but I haven't posted in so long. Later taters!

2 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

This is why it's good to have a DVR. The kids need to talk? Fine, :::hit pause::: they shut up finally? :::play::::

:)

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my TIVO!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home