Saturday, May 27, 2006

Helicopter Answer

I talked with a past client of mine today who is in the military. He said the helicopters have been flying over because they've had their annual two-week training exercise. He said there have been more in the air this year because on of the helicopter units just returned from Iraq. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Some drivel... I worked all day today. When I got home, I did a little weed-pulling in the front yard. Now my legs are sore from bending over. We're going to my uncle's barbeque tomorrow - he makes some killer ribs and homemade ice cream. My dad is making homemade bread right now for the cookout. I'm not sure what we're bringing yet. Guess I may have to run to the store in the morning to figure out something.

I've been listening to "Pepper" by the Butthole Surfers all day. I love that song.

I don't mind the sun sometimes
The images it shows
I can taste you on my lips
And smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugar and softly spoken lies
You never know just how you'll look through other people's eyes.

Love it. And Lady Marmalade by the Pink, Mia, Christina and Li'l Kim combo pack. I think I want to see the video again... even if they all do look slutty. I also have to have at least a bi-weekly fix of Holiday by Green Day. What a great protest song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home