Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December

Lots of stuff to talk about, but not much time... I'm taking my girl scout troop to see the Rockettes at the Grand Ol' Opry this afternoon so must go pack about 20 lunches (PBJ & chips) to keep the little princesses from being irritable from starvation. Then I have to check them out of school and meet the whole gang at my office at 2:00 p.m.

The bigger thing I wanted to say, my blogger Christmas get-together is going to be postponed to a little later in December (date to be announced after I consult with family). The Nashville is Talking fans met at the Barbequemeister's yesterday and tentatively set December 9th as their date. Because we Rutherfordians do love us some pig, I felt we should go have us some pork and dogfood instead. So anyone who managed to come up with an excuse not to come to mine (I'm talking to you OrangeSkin), I'm taking away your excuse.

I will reschedule the Rutherford meeting and anyone who is extra nice to us on December 9th might be invited to ours. Stay tuned for more info later.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

The first year they had the Rockettes in Nashville, I got a last-minute press pass. I'd have probably never gone on my own in a million years, but I went and had the time of my life. It's a great show -- although the best part doesn't even involve the Rockettes: it's the live Nativity scene.

We got a media advisory today -- the oldest living ex-Rockette, 96 years old, will be backstage tomorrow meeting and greeting the current dancers, and for tomorrow's show only they will have her reading "'Twas The Night Before Christmas" as part of the show.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Kathy - Party is on!

http://wonderdawg777.blogspot.com/2006/12/nashville-is-talking-christmas-meetup.html

See you and all the Rutherfordians there for a Happy December indeed!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

I'm actually glad that you "have" to reschedule 'cause I couldn't do the 9th even before the BBQ party was scheduled and I really wanted to be able to come to your place.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home