Friday, April 14, 2006

EWW - 10 year old is flirted with

We went to the carnival tonight in Smyrna and my 10-year old was disgusted after her last ride. Apparently the ride guy flirted with Melissa and her friend. She grossed out. Personally I think he was flirting with everyone. While standing in one line, a lady behind me tapped my shoulder and said, "I'm so glad to see that there are parents here who are actually with their children." Um, yes? Then I started looking around and saw there were an awful lot of kids there who didn't have an adult with them. What the hell is wrong with people???

Okay, I'm going to post a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. (ha).

Yep, it's me. I don't know why I took off my glasses, but maybe I should consider contacts. That way my eyes can get infected and I can go blind from the contact fluid. But I do like this photo that Hillary took.

Hillary and Melissa posing. I thought it was cute.

That's my friend and hero Anissa who got me in to see her doctor when I was having the acute gall bladder attacks. She'll kill me if she sees that I posted this.

Melissa and Erica (who hates having her picture taken) on the farris wheel.


Finally, a view of the midway before it got crowded. One of the "games" was actually giving away little bunny rabbits as a prize. Although I'm no vet, they appeared to be pretty healthy. I don't have a picture of them, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

regarding the comment about parents being with your kids....I had a cop say the same thing to me one night while we were at the movies. We were the ONLY parents there with their pre teens...and this was the big theater in M'boro....I just don't get that. I love my kids, and I don't want them raped or killed. I thought all parents felt that way.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Kathy, you look so beautiful in that picture! :) Sorry your husband is being such an ass!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Well we've kissed and made up now! I knew it would pass... In any case, I'm certainly glad to have seen my folks even if I had to do it alone! And more good news... my lovebird finished the taxes while I was gone. :-) Good times.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home