Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Monday

Not a bad day here. I ran into my pal Ivy at CVS pharmacy today and got to look at her tick bite. My sympathy goes out to her and the resulting lyme disease. That sucks for her. I got to see her handsome son Aaron today - I'd met Meghan and Nate before.

We had a girl scout meeting tonight... we didn't have too many girls there and it was nice. We made balloon flip-flops that were very cute. Ivy has a tick bite. My co-leader Beth had a spider bite. They both looked bad, but Ivy's was worse. For some reason, we've had an invasion of spiders lately. I'm killing about two a day and Velma is off'ing about five or six. Yuck.

Okay, here's a new picture (for picture of the day). It's part of our front yard ... I thought the blooms on the tree would show up better. Tomorrow's picture will be of our two dogs and the neighborhood Jack Russell Terrorist. Until then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

First: Call terminix. No more spiders (or mice, in my case).

Second: Who is libby?

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home