Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Here's the Thing

I've been inspired by my friend Ivy to blogroll some folks. First, I copied some of the folks that she blogrolled because that's what I do. I copy. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, so copying should be at least a backhanded compliment. OMFG. Newscoma thinks along the same political lines as me. And Ceeelee. Ceeelee I think I love you. I carry Immodium AD in my purse. Along with a Tide spot remover marker.

I've also finally added Katherine Coble whose name must be said as Katherine Coble - not Katherine, not Coble, but Katheirne Coble. Several other friends were blogrolled a couple of weeks ago, so don't miss Aunt B, Rachel of Women's Health News, Malia, Heather, and Sonia.

But now that I've added all these genuinely fascinating, funny writers, I'm ashamed of my own lame reports on what we had for dinner and what I'm doing to keep my dogs out of the kitty litter. I remember playing with mercury balls when I was a kid, too, and I had diarrhea in KMart tonight. But turning pale and rushing my kid through the dressing room while she tried on bathing suits is b-o-r-i-n-g compared to pooping out the Poseiden. So forgive me if I don't entertain like the fine folks mentioned above. I don't think quick-on-my-feet. Sometimes I do come up with a perfect comeback a couple of days later, but mostly I don't even then. But I promise I'll keep trying.

4 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Oh no. It's important what you do. It's funny and we'd miss it.
Thanks for the nice words about my blog.
I also did the name of your blog. (I'm a trek geek and the whole Picard becoming a borg was the best of that entire series.)
Have a happy day. Back to the trenches of politics.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

I've moved...so you'll have to change my link. Sorry. I'm a blog hopper! lol

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kathy T. said...

Sonia, I think I've got your new blog page updated. I hope. :-)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Oh wow. Thanks for the b-roll.

But you really can call me anything.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home