Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pop Culture Alert

Inexplicably, I am so happy to see that Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson are getting married. I don't know why. I'm not really a fan of either of them. I did read with quasi-interest when the Kid was arrested for fighting in the stripper-bar. However, I never watched any of Pamela Anderson's home movies with her other husband. Didn't watch Home Improvement when she was on it (or when she wasn't on it). I don't listen to Kid Rock's music. But it just tickles the bejeezus out of me that they're getting married. I don't know why.

2 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

They look like they deserve each other.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

The tv remote has been secretly sending you signals from Big Brother to slowly numb your brain and cause you to care about pointless celebrities . . . buy Pepsi . . BUY PEPSI . . . pay attention to celbrity life. Pass the Doritos and flip to E!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home