Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gushing, but Sore Toes

I went to my very first scrapbooking meeting tonight with my oldest daughter's girl scout troop. Boy was it fun! I really believe that my kids didn't argue once while we were there. My youngest did burp aloud, though, after dinner. I guess she thought she was home. Sheesh. I did about five or six pages of the scrapbook before I ran out of photos (my girls were hogging them), but I can see how people find it so relaxing.

I definitely needed my mind to focus on things besides real estate this afternoon too. I'm still recovering from a closing that took T.H.R.E.E. days (not including the weekend). I will never use this title company again - they messed up at every turn. The closing started Friday at 8:30 a.m. and tonight when I finally thought we were DONE, the title company called at 6:30 to say the lender had overcharged for something and my client was getting an additional sum of money back. I would bet the exact amoun$100 that it was not the "lender's" mistake... I think it's safe to say that I'll never do a closing there again unless I'm absolutely forced to.

On another subject (and a whole lot less fascinating), I wore some snazzy flip-flops today. I haven't had anything between my toes in.... well, it's been years. I knew it would take some getting used to and I was very grateful to take them off for a while while "scrapbooking".

Finally, let me say how happy I am that PeeWee Herman is coming back coming back on Adult Swim! HHHHhhhhe! (my best typed PeeWee laugh). I loved PeeWee.

3 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

Pee Wee is back.
And I wore my first flip flops on the day I met you since I was ten.
Good times.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of scrappin :)

1:33 PM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

Wow. Pee Wee Herman. You must have caught him on some light night show. Can't remember which one.

Anywho, sounds like something that would happen to me with the title company!

Flip flops. Blisters.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home