Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I don't like puppies either, but....

I always knew I wasn't really a dog person, but I capitulated and let my family get a dog. Then I brought home a puppy so the dog wouldn't be lonely. They do well together. However, I don't go around singing Happy Happy Joy Joy with the four-legged canines around. I think dogs smell bad. They chew things up (sometimes). And they pee and poop when I've been negligent and forgot to let them out early enough (shame on them!). Even with all of this, I don't like them so much that I'll shoot them. With a gun. Nor with a bow and arrow. Good grief.

So Survivor winner Brian Heidick (I think) beats up on his wife, then gets his bow and arrow out and shoots a puppy. Here's the link to the article about the Poor Puppy. You know... I didn't like the guy when he was on Survivor and still don't. His behavior was arrogant, sexist, and lacking during the show - it appears that this is an example of where a reality tv show actually revealed what a person was really like.

By the way ... can't wait for the next season! I always thought it would be fun to have a real famous people Survivor. Who would I like to see suffer on an island?
  • Tom Cruise
  • Geraldo Rivera
  • Paris Hilton
  • Star Jones
  • Barbara Walters
  • Bill Frist
  • Mitch McConnell
  • Woody Allen
  • Bjork
  • Flea
  • Any Car Salesman that Shouts Commercials at Me
  • Madonna

Yes, this is a good list. No insect repellent. No sunscreen. Only rice to eat (and bugs). Competing against each other. I love it! While we're at it, I think it would be a good idea to take them off the island and send them to the Arctic!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You would have to have lived in Kansas City to appreciate it, but for your car dealership guy I would recommend:

The Sunflower Dodge Guy (in yellow plaid jacket) from O-O-O-Lathe!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Squirrel Queen said...

I knew I didn't like that guy. He's one of my least favorite Survirors ever.
As for your celebrity wish list, it could get crowded on the island or even in the Arctic if we sent all those annoying camera hounds we'd like to see squirm under the stern gaze of Jeff "Anal" Probst.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I did not like Brian. I like him less now.
I sort of dig dogs, but they do poo and piss everywhere.
I would also like to see Richard Simmons on Survivor, or Jerry Falwell.
Just to get the latter out of the country for a bit, but I think old Jerry would be the first to go.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

i'D PAY good money to see Barbara WaWa and Star"myhusbandisn'tgay" jones on an island together. bahahaha.

I'll have to read that story. I don't trust car salesmen as a general rule.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home