Thursday, June 22, 2006

Heart of Gold

For my husband's birthday, he picked up Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" filmed at the Ryman Auditorium. We're watching it now and feeling sad that we're not close friends with Neil so we didn't get hand-picked to watch this performance live. :-( Meanwhile, it's really interesting.

My biggest regret in life is that I can not sing. I always sing, but my voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard (one of the worst singing voices ever). But I love singing. It's not right.

3 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Hmmmmm.... Me too. But there's gotta be a market for us people who can't sing. I bet you there is.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

Sing anyway if you enjoy it.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You must be my long lost sister. I sing like an amputee.

(Can't hold a note. . . can't carry a tune)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home