Sunday, June 11, 2006

DC Photos (Two)

Now I know why Ivy was irked when she put photos of her family hiking day... here's more!

I love this self-portrait of the Hillinator.


Notice the two colors of stone on the monument (btw, great pic, huh?)....... during the Civil War, work stopped on the monument. When it resumed again 25 years later, the stone on the bottom had been mined out, so they had to go to another "dig" site.


Hillary can pinch the monument. Pinch. Pinch. Pinch.


My teenager.

3 Comments:

Blogger ceeelcee said...

That's better than the "I crush your head" guy from Kids in the Hall. Sorry your eloquent post got axed by the hotel internet. I liked the replacement one plenty.

11:17 AM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

Nice pics chickie. See you Saturday.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Awesome pics! :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home