Friday, June 02, 2006

A Nice Weekend?

Sitting here watching the weather and it looks like it'll FINALLY be nice. I'm so happy about this because I'm taking a van load of girl scouts to Beech Bend Amusement Park in Bowling Green on Sunday. I think it'll be a lot of fun AND will help me sleep well Sunday night. This Thursday (June 8th), I'm going with another girl scout troop to Washington DC. I think this too will be fun, although I admit I'm dreading all the walking just a little. Maybe I'll have lost some weight when we get home!

Saturday looks to be relaxing - picking up some things for the DC trip and maybe straightening the house a little. I think I need to get my stuff back from Ivy for this trip... have the suitcase will be helpful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

So how was Beech Bend?? I haven't been there since I was a lil kid.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home