Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Promised Photos

Here are some photos from Sunday's trip to Beech Bend Amusement Park with 10 girl scouts, 1 extra brother, and 1 extra sister. Enjoy!

The big mama, the gigantic hurling factory. Yes, I rode it. Once. That was plenty for my stomach and for my heart.

The swing ride is more my speed. My daughter Melissa is in the first swing on the left hand side of the photo.

Not sure which girls are on this log ridem, but I'm thinking it's my co-leader's daughter Erica.

This ride scared me so badly, I couldn't watch after a few moments. It's the "Power Surge" and reminds me of the new ride you see on commercials for Dollywood... the one the sways while twirling people upside down, rightside up, and all around. I just kept having visions of the harness coming loose and my daughter (Hillary) and the other girls flying out of it. I had to look away.

Okay, one more pic.... which one to choose???

Three sweet girls (from left) Morgan with blue monkey, Jennifer, and Hayley with pink monkey. We were deeply worried about the behavior of ONE of these girls (I won't name names), but she was an absolute angel the entire trip. In fact, all three of these girs were very sweet, well-behaved, and made me very proud.

1 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

So, have you been to Kentucky Kingdom? They got a great water park area that is included with the cost of the regular park admission. I liked the wave pool. But anyway, how much did the tickets cost for the Beech Bend place? Was it very crowded?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home