Wednesday, June 07, 2006

One More Photo & DC Preview

Okay, one more photo from Beech Bend. It's actually my favorite. The look of joy and fright on Melissa's face is wonderful. The look of clenched eyes and abject, unconditional nauseosness and fear is my face. The kid in the middle - don't know him. On the bottom is Hillary and another girl scout, Jennifer. A good time was had by all.


Hillary and I are getting ready to head to Washington DC in the morning. We're pulling out at 6:30 a.m. - ugh! We'll spend all Thursday driving and probably swim when we get to the hotel. Friday through Sunday will be in D.C. at the monuments, museums, and Arlington National Cemetary. We're going to the Holocaust Museum which I'm glad to do - have always wanted to, but have never been in the right frame of mind. The girls are "bridging" to senior scouts at the Smithsonian's Botanical Garden - I think that'll be kind of cool.

Guess I'd better go pull my laundry out of the dryer before it wrinkles! TTFN (ta-ta for now).

1 Comments:

Blogger View From The Lake said...

Way cool. Couldn't really make any plans for vacation with my husband not working and all this year so I'm really jealous. Last year we did go to Kentucky Kingdom. Hopefully next year will be a little brighter. He is working now doing consturction with a guy who flips houses. That's a good skill.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home