Saturday, June 17, 2006

If I Won

My turn to copy everyone else who has posted what they'd do if they won the lottery. It would sure be a sweet sweet joy in my life. I think money COULD buy me happiness (for a while anyway).
  1. My husband and I would quit our jobs. Welcome to retirement.
  2. Have a million dollar house built (or purchase one in the Governor's Club). It would have at least two wings - one for the MIL and one for us. I'd also want an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, hot-tub, exercise room, theater, and a bowling alley. Plus a guest house in the back for company.
  3. TRAVEL! I want to go to Australia. Europe. The Far East. Plus Connecticut, Michigan and Alaska (my three states I haven't seen). And maybe Namibia. Why not?
  4. Hire a couple of full-time housekeeepers and a chef. And a yard-boy / pool-boy.
  5. Maybe I'd buy myself an election too. Mayor? Governor? State Rep? Hmmm...
  6. I'd pay off homes and debt for all my family and probably several of my friends (but not the ass-hats who think MY children are a bad influence) (btw, she can go FuC* herself and the static in her head).

So that's a good start. Had a GREAT time at the Middle Tennessee Bloggers meeting today. Met a couple of people who were very interesting. Saw others who I've had the privilege of knowing for several months now. What a prolific bunch of peeps.

Also, to update my Thursday / Friday. I closed one house, but the other hasn't closed yet. I'm fairly stressed about it, but I suppose it's part of the process. Keep your fingers crossed and/or say some prayers that it closed on Monday or Tuesday. I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope like a crocodile pulls in prey (and rolls until it drowns). Be happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Eeep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

Ahhh, the great fantasty of winning the lottery. I fantasize about that all the time! Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else. LOL

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home