Friday, June 23, 2006

Hola Senor Ricardo

For my husband's birthday, we dined at La Siesta in Smyrna. It was nice. I think he even enjoyed wearing the hat.

We're pretty sure the waiter thought Richard was retarded because the husband kept putting the hat ties in front of his face to be silly and the waiter kept moving them saying, "No senor. They go here. No senor. Here." It was funny. I'm so grateful for camera phones!

Unless you want to hear about my boring work-day, I don't have much news. Except I heard something funny today. An agent in my office said, "I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize." Cracked me up. He and I don't see eye-to-eye politically, but he's such a fun person to be around when we aren't arguing politics!

3 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

This is wonderful.
How cute.
And what a sweetie you have.

9:19 PM  
Blogger View From The Lake said...

Love the dog pic.

La Siesta, I don't think I've been to one in Smyrna. Better than Cozumel?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Everyone loves wearing the Three Amigos hat...

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home