Saturday, December 02, 2006

MySpace Shenanigans

My daughter just posted this on her MySpace (yes, I closely monitor her MySpace usage). It's titled: Body Parts. I think she needs to learn about using all caps.

ONE TRY (NO CHEATING & NO BACKSPACING)
TYPE YOUR FIRST NAME WITH YOUR...

1.FINGERS:MELISSA
2.CHin: M EDK,IDESDAZ
3.ONE FINGER, EYES CLOSED: MDJYSSA
4.ELBOW: M,REL;I9ESDSDAWQ
5.NOSE: MELISWSWAQ
6.PALM: MEL;IOSSDSDAS
7.TOES: ,M,LKWE4RL.IIO,DS DS ZA

You try and then post it...Label it "Body Parts

Now my turn:
1. Fingers: Kathy
2. Chin: iazgtfhhy
3. One finger, eyes closed: jaghhy
4. Elbow: kksatrhy
5. Nose (this could be tricky): kathy
6. Palm: kat h y
7. Toes: klfsagtth,jnyhk

That was absurdly fun.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u must be really bored today or it doesnt take much to amuse you. talk with you soon neighbor!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

OK. Here goes.

Fingers: Ivy (it helps to have a short name)
Chin: iu vgh
One finger, eyes closed: ivy
Elbow: jkiv yhg
Nose: ivy
Palm: ibv yuh
Toes: iv cbytg

Excuse me while I go sanitize my keyboard, ha!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

I'll try this later, but I'm a little disturbed about you and Ivy being able to type properly with your noses...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Here we go:

Fingers: Lynn
Chin: loyh n n
One finger, eyes closed: lubb
Elbow: .hjyu n n
Nose: oly6nhnh
Palm: l.yh6nmhjn
Toes: l,kujhyunmn

3:59 AM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

You two must have pointier tips of your noses than I do :D

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers: Dewayne
Chin: e332wq6hjer
One finger, eyes closed: dewayne
Elbow: c fsehb mred
Nose: dewayne
Palm: dcsdswsytmn tr
Toes: sdredsdvcb

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...would y'all do that again...only this time turn your web cams on, please??

:) What a visual this is!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home